I tease Eric saying he's my confinement Mama #3( we had both our mums to help us therefore he's #3) Yea.. It didn't actually cross my mind till Bridget came over and commented about how 2 mothers in law can live under 1 roof? Yes!...The Lord did it for us! Anyway our 2 families will meet up whenever there's occasions to celebrate and therefore both mothers have know each one well.I always hear them sharing tips of recipes about confinement food.
Praise God for blessing me and baby wonderful helpers, our mums! I always say afterall..Mothers knows best>>N they are the lovely grandmothers for Kynan!
Eric is a great help! And certainly a wonderful Daddy! He bathe Kynan and change his diapers, and till now already 3 weeks, i haven't changed kynan's diaper or bathe him. (Sorry, son...mummy will have lots of time cleaning your lil' poo poo, ok?)My mum keeps urging me not to bend and rest much, have to avoid touching water too!
Daddy is happily taking all the roles, i was watching by his side....he look anxious. I asked if he was anxious? He replied..No, I'm just excited! And he told me to just concentrate nursing Kynan, he loves to help with the rest for baby.
Kynan is a total breastfeeding baby! It's truely a wonderful experiences to nurse him, certainly it's rather tiring at night but baby have been nursing very well and require only 2 night feedings interval of 3 hours from 12 mid night before i sleep. Sometimes after i nurse him, Eric would wake up and cuddle him awhile and sing him ''Bao bao song'' *~*





No comments:
Post a Comment