Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, September 19, 2008

Mother's best nature..breastfeeding!


The very 1st few days colostrum( left ) and my express breastmilk(right ) for bottle feeding.
I left a bottle of colostrum that's express out from my engorsement during a consultation at Thomson medical at my mum in law house. We went back for dinner and found the bottle there being freeze for 3 weeks, i was just simply happy! Yes..Happy was it, cos colostrum is my very initial milk and it contains the very much antibodies for Kynan.
It was only 30ml of colostrum in the bottle and i really treasure it knowing that colostrum will only be present in the very 1st few days of birth.
Kynan is breastfeed exclusively, being feed on colostrum the very 1st few days of his birth.I am just so happily to actually had that bit of 30ml to feed him 3 weeks later. And yeah.. Kynan feast on colostrum again on 12 sept'08.
I'm very thankful for the lactation consultant at Thomson medical, they were very helpful and with the assistance it really makes breastfeeding easy. We attended Mrs Wong lessons and it helped us a great miles!

No comments: