Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Kynan's learning time!

Great 'hands me down' by aunty Elaine
Kynan's play n learn time.. and also''Mozart'' time to relax the lil' mind!

Kynan will be turning 4 months in 2weeks time, and i felt that it a good time to start intoducing interactive learning for him. I prayed for this wisdom just like for my parenting, and Praise God for a supporting Daddy!
Kynan have been listening to Dr Titzer Dvd, '' Your baby can read'' since 3 months...yeah..listen not watch as i read that baby or children is ideal not to be exposed to TV for too long a duration.
Therefore i limit Kynan to only about 10 mins a day( i observe that baby loved TV,it's maybe the colour attracting them) Kynan will enjoyed the rest of Dr Titzer's Dvd thru listening,so many times he would turn his head towards the TV as he's laying with his head opposite the TV.
Staying directly opposite Gina's is Elaine, another of our great neighbour. Gina and Elaine lived like a big family with often cooking more dishes for each other, buying grocery and the children playing together.
Elaine's daughter Casslyn is 7 years old now and since 3 years old, Elaine hace been adopting the'' Shichida right brain learning'' for them. I have read about these learning when Kynan is still in mummy's tummy. Elaine gave me a whole big collection of shichida learning and other more flashcard she made years back.I'm really thankful for them as i knew these are all her 'made with love education' for lil' ones. Thanks..Elaine!

4 comments:

dardar6374 said...

you planning to start kynan on shichida ?

dardar6374 said...

ohh i also let bernice listen/watch the "you can read" series. Since 3mths she was mostly listening but this month I actually let her watch them, she would lie down and look at the tv. And she can actually finish 1 Disc. As for TV programs, sometimes I let her watch BabyTV for 15 mins in the afternoon. Just for interaction and of cos to give myself a breather :)

Kynan's mummy said...

Yeah,..i think Shichida have quite a proven records,there also another centre like Shichida called 'Little Neuro Tree'.

Hey maybe near then we can bring the babies for trial class too!

I learned from a mummy that she uses both Dr Titzer programme n flashcard and results is amazing!

Big hug to baby Bernice!! @~@

dardar6374 said...

I'm interested in the LNT but i called them and their baby programs only avail at the beach road branch.. parking is bad there. wana go for trial together ?