
Last saturday 10 Jan '09 i gave Kynan's his 1st solids, I got him Healthy times organic brown rice cereal for the start. I am currently following very closely to Gina Ford's book on weaning, she's is a great author and have brilliant books on parenting. Another references is a book for baby organic recipes, i have intended to introduce organic food as part of Kynan 1st few years diet.
I personally think organic produce are great! Not only it's more healthier, it tastes better.Those with antibiotics, hormones and pesticide could affect his immune system, i wouldn't say that everything have to be organic but at least for the 1st few foods to start and for 1st few years of his diet.
'' when it comes to babies and young children i believe passionately that it is our duty to give them the purest and best food available, particularly during the first two years of their life when the building of their immune system is so dependent upon the food they eat.'' ... Gina Ford.
( a sentence i couldn't agree more.. from Gina Ford's Contented little baby book of weaning)
My great little diner on my dining table for lunch today is Kynan, he enjoys food like me! I start with 1 tbsp of cereal mixed with my expressed breastmilk, he feeds on so well and finish it in 5mins. I was still concern if he's sallowing too fast, i went ahead to prepare 1 more tbsp for him.
This hearty little diner surely gives me alot of motivation!


1 comment:
fed bernice the healthy times cereal too yesterday.. she liked it :) but i started her with the oatmeal one :)
Post a Comment