My grandma ( Kynan's great grandma) brought this for him,she told me to wrap Kynan nicely when he's born.She is always as loving,everlasting tender care to her 1st great grandchild,Kynan. And all her other 18 grandchildrens.( Me being the eldest)Grandma Rocks!
Snuggle..wrap.. n fun bath times! I was wondering what kind of towel to get for baby? Adult large towel.. hand towel..material? I actually got some from crabtree n they are really so soft..i call them..'kynan softie soft towel' PaPa then sayed..huh?.. I then checked with Desiree the towels she brought for baby.She suggest towel w hood, and mothers knows bESt! ( Thank to aunty Desiree....baby Kynan have hoodie hood towel.)Bathing are always fun for baby ( i tot for adults too...PaPa say that Kynan will love bathing next time cos whenever i bath,he will kicks n moves inside me! He does that when i swim too.We tot he jus love water! **gRin..i would also use showerhead to splash water on my belly. Tease him a lil'..


No comments:
Post a Comment