Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, July 14, 2008

Simply KaiLan

I'm feeling low on energy,very sleepy! I can't cook too much dish...but i rather keep it simple than having eat out.Eric is easily contented with any dish cook with mushroom. I would prefer more variety of dish.This dish is very simple n quick to cook..Prep n cook takes about 10mins.

---- Ingredients ----

baby kai lan 1 pkt ( fr fairprice)

abalone mushroom 1 pkt ( fr fairprice)

ginger i tbsp (very thinly slice. * or can use garlic for stronger base)

soya sauce 4 tbsp

vinegar 1/2 tbsp (* opt. it brings out more flavor)

} wash n drain kailan , mushroom (do wash kailan throughly as it's quite sandy)

} with drips of olive oil,stir fry ginger lightly

} adding in kailan first,stir fry till cook then add mushroom.(mushroom cook very easily)

} add in soya n vinegar or alternate can use oyster sauce(which is less healthy)

No comments: