
This is the last month countdown before the arrival of Kynan.It's truely a mixed feeling,i missed the feeling of having Kynan in me. He kicks,he stomps??, he rows. We laughed**
It send us laughing at bed time to just feel his movements! ( * For Bridget n Ling>> It is God best gift for woman,the man don't get it. No worry,i be there for u 2 when it happens. I tink it's Bridget 1st..)
Ok..back here} Although missing the feeling of having him in me but we are also excited to see him in action! Some1 we never met,but so much uncondition love is already brewing. That's y it's mixed feeling.
I haven't been going out much this month,i get tired n sleepy after short walk.Got to pack and wash Kynan's new clothes this week,supposed to be last week agenda.
As usual at home,other than cooking n brewing my few types of tonic alternate.
Next is scapebooking>> This is really satisfying! I had some alpha pastel logo and there i made this simple photoframe to match Kynan's lil chest drawer.


No comments:
Post a Comment